Saturday 2 January 2016

PRODUCTION - Analysing strengths and weaknesses in your blog

Analysing strengths and weaknesses in the blog 

Strengths:
- Loads of research with many visuals (pictures and videos)
- Gifs and screenshots in most posts
- Loads of research with a lot of analysis

Weaknesses:
- Not balancing the amount of work I do in each post
- Not enough research 
- Some information may not be needed

Threats:
- Not enough communication with the rest of the group so the blog looks a bit messy
- Some posts have been rushed as I haven't managed my time very well

Opportunities:
- Could use more presentational ideas as some of my posts look a bit boring
- Using pictures, gifs and videos in my posts so I can make my work look presentable and get the best mark possible

Setting Targets:
- Don't leave work last minute
- Put effort and time into my blog posts
- Do my work to the best of my ability

No comments:

Post a Comment